Achieve a deeper holistic understanding of yoga and further evolve their own and their student’s physical practice and outlook on life.
This will include lectures, demonstrations, asana, practices and meditations to elevate your ability to teach using this sophisticated methodology. There will also be worksheets for clients to receive that have illustrations as well as quizzes designed to enhance the learning experience.
18 Videos Organized Into 6 Chapters In The Course
All these subjects in this course would give the foundations to deliver a high-quality and safe yoga teaching practice. There will be other topics explored via interactive calls and group discussions.
- Developing your Teaching Style
- Yin Yoga
- Yin Postures
- Sequencing a Yin Class
- History and Philosophy Part 1
- Honouring Yoga’s Roots
- Advanced Asana
- Guided Classes 1
- History and Philosophy Part 2
- Advanced Anatomy
- Guided Class 2
- Yoga Nidra
- Guided Classes 3
- Advanced Pranayama
- Musculoskeletal Conditions
- Business of Yoga
- There will be other topics explored via interactive calls and group discussions (Webinars)
Module Breakdown for Yin Yoga:
- Introduction to Yin Yoga and its philosophy
- What is traditional Chinese medicine?
- Understanding the differences between Yin and Yang styles of Yoga
- What is Fascia and how does Yin Yoga affect this?
- In-depth video tutorials of 24 postures with a yoga teacher
- Posture modifications and best practices
- Learn how to sequence, adjust and use props within the Yin Yoga class
- Understanding the importance of the Meridians of the body
- Biomechanics of Yin Yoga
What Will You Learn?
- Understanding Yoga
- Standing Postures
- Seated Postures
- Inverted Postures
- Restorative Postures
- Supine and Prone Postures
- Sun Salutations
- Teaching (Foundations)
- Teaching a yoga class
- Structuring a class
- Pranayama and Meditation
- Anatomy, Philosophy and Adjustments
- History and Philosophy