About Organic Ceylon Cinnamon Powder (True)
Organic ceylon cinnamon is nutritionally superior to its more common, lower-quality cousin Cassia (usually the cinnamon found in supermarkets) – it also carries a fuller and more satisfying flavour that works well with both sweet and savoury foods. This makes organic Ceylon cinnamon powder an essential spice to have in the kitchen cupboard. Ceylon cinnamon is extracted from a plant native to Sri Lanka, so for the highest quality Ceylon cinnamon always be sure to check the country of origin.
Benefits of organic Ceylon cinnamon
- 100% organic
- Intense cinnamon flavour
- Anti-inflammatory properties
- Low in sugar
- Completely natural
Ways to use it in your diet
- Perfect for sprinkling onto or into porridge
- Add to baking recipes such as apple and cinnamon muffins
- Create authentic Morrocan cuisine by adding a touch of warming cinnamon
- Add to warm milky drinks such as chai latte, hot chocolate or eggnog
- Add a touch to chocolate-y smoothie bowls along with nut butter
Buy organic Ceylon cinnamon online for delivery to the UK and throughout Europe. Find out more about Ceylon cinnamon and try it for yourself.
Organic Ceylon Cinnamon Powder (True)
Packed on premises that handles nuts (including peanuts), seeds, cereals, soya & products containing gluten.
Store in a cool dry place away from sunlight.
Guideline: 1-6g per day or as directed.