WHETHER YOU’RE A COMPLETE BEGINNER OR A SEASONED PRACTITIONER,
OUR CLASSES ARE FOR ALL
from anywhere in the UK
You’re never far from the Food Lovers First Bio Training centre @ Liberty St, Stockwell, London SW9 0ED, United Kingdom
Join Zoom Live Class
Learn from your home. Watch live or download for a later time from your account. We provide all class videos.
Flexible course plans,
Get what you need
We offer a range of course plans including per class and annual membership, so you can get started today.
Tools to launch your new
career with confidence
We provide business modules, dedicated careers advisor, and guaranteed interviews with top gyms.
The Heart of Food Lovers First Bio Yoga – Teaching intelligently, mindfully and compassionately.
This would aim to create awareness and strength in the physical body, focus and playful curiosity in the mind, and presence and compassion in the heart. You will practice with greater specificity, commitment, and patience. Your practice and teaching will inspire both physical and mental fitness, creating a steadiness and depth of attention that leads effortlessly to mindfulness and peace.
The Core Modules And Structure Of The Course:
- Developing Your Teaching Style
- Yin Yoga
- Yin Postures
- Sequencing a Yin Class
- History and Philosophy Part 1
- Honouring Yoga’s Roots
- Advanced Asana
- Guided Classes 1
- History and Philosophy Part 2
- Advanced Anatomy
- Guided Class 2
- Yoga Nidra
- Guided Classes 3
- Advanced Pranayama
- Musculoskeletal Conditions
- Business of Yoga
- There will be other topics explored via interactive calls and group discussions (Webinars)
All these subjects on this course would give the foundations to deliver a high quality and safe yoga teaching practice. There will be other topics explored via interactive calls and group discussions.
The core modules and structure of these modules are as follows:
- Understanding Yoga
- Standing Postures
- Seated Postures
- Inverted Postures
- Restorative Postures
- Supine and Prone Postures
- Sun Salutations
- Teaching (Foundations)
- Teaching a yoga class
- Structuring a class
- Pranayama and Meditation
- Anatomy, Philosophy and Adjustments
- History and Philosophy
Module Breakdown for Yin Yoga:
- Introduction to Yin Yoga and its philosophy
- What is traditional Chinese medicine?
- Understanding the differences between Yin and Yang styles of Yoga
- What is Fascia and how does Yin Yoga affect this?
- In-depth video tutorials of 24 postures with a yoga teacher
- Posture modifications and best practices
- Learn how to sequence, adjust and use props within the Yin Yoga class
- Understanding the importance of the Meridians of the body
- Biomechanics of Yin Yoga
18 Videos Organized Into 6 Chapters In The Course
This will include lectures, demonstrations, asana, practices and meditations to elevate your ability to teach using this sophisticated methodology. There will also be worksheets for clients to receive that have illustrations as well as quizzes designed to enhance the learning experience.
- Introduction and Welcome (Lecture)
- Forward Bending (1 Lecture, 1 Demonstration, 2 Practices, 1 Quiz, 1 Assignment)
- Femurs Descending (1 Lecture, 1 Demonstration, 2 Practices, 1 Assignment)
- Feet as foundation (1 Lecture, 1 Demonstration, 2 Practices, 1 Assignment)
- Cultivating Arms as Roots (1 Lecture, 1 Demonstration, 2 Practices, 1 Assignment)
- Wrap Up (1 Lecture)
The benefits of our Courses:
Different styles of Yoga and Pilates at Food Lovers First Bio
The main objective of this advanced course is for participants to achieve a deeper holistic understanding of yoga and further evolve their own and their student’s physical practice and outlook on life. Being an advanced teacher training course, this programme encourages self-enquiry (a deep exploration into your personal layers) as well as integrating teachings, theory and practice to provide holistic views. The main focus is on Hatha and Vinyasa Yoga; Customers will be able to deepen their own practice on a physical, mental and spiritual level by gaining insight and an appreciation for the yogic path. Modules are progressive, each building upon the work from previous modules, which support a pace of learning that enables students to integrate practices into their own physical practice and also into their teachings.
Our programme not only focuses on the advanced physical elements of yoga but also centres on reconnecting to our deepest resources of self-awareness, empathy, and spirted motivation. It is a transformative journey that enables students to further their passions as a teacher would.
All modules will be studied online at your own pace with the support from lecturers, peers, webinars and interactive calls.
✓ Yoga classes – Take yoga classes led by expert teachers
✓ Meditations – Relax and renew your mind with a meditation practice
✓ Courses – Dive deeper into all thing’s yoga related
✓ Challenges – Get motivated with monthly themed challenges
✓ You won’t be charged until after 30 days
✓ Cancel anytime, no questions asked
✓ Get access to exclusive classes, courses, and challenges
✓ Learn from 50+ experts in yoga therapy, meditation, and more